tirsdag 13. januar 2009

Gerard McIlmurray MBE

Soon it is time to go home from Sleipner. Just one more shift after this one and I am looking forward to seeing my 3 girls, Elisabeth, Victoria & Faya :-)

However, this entry is to say congratulations to my brother-in-law in England, Gez. Every year in England the Queen give out awards to people for their service to the nation. They are entered into 'The Most Excellent Order of the British Empire' or the British order of chivalry. Anyway in this New Years honours list was my brother in law who was the first policeman on the scene at one of the bombs in London a few years ago, luckily one of the ones that failed to go off properly. Anyway he gets an MBE so he is only few levels away from been Sir Gez :-) Anyway he and my sister will be off to meet the Queen one day soon and get his award.

Congratulations Gez, so cool.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

cool, gz "Sir" Gez

Øyvind